Students Grievance for SC/ST

The UGC has directed Universities and colleges to develop a web page on their website for lodging complaints of caste based discrimination by SC/ST students as part of prevention of caste based discrimination in Higher Educational Institutions. The students belonging to SC and ST category can lodge their grievance through the portal.

Register your grievance here:

Please fill all details correctly to allow fast grievance redressal.